Here’s a sampling of my resume offering additional proof points of my experience in getting results.
Monica G. Justice
Certified EOS Implementer™
Strategy and Integration Management
- Built and lead the Portfolio & Program Management organization at QVC.
- Aligned strategic capital investment priorities, program management standards, and reporting.
- Within one year, my role expanded to include corporate strategy development and portfolio and program management for US and international markets.
- Built the corporate governance structure and led strategy process integration between all commercial business units, support functions, and global executive teams.
- Led QVC’s Integration Management office for the $2.1B acquisition of HSNi, where I managed seven cross-functional teams in the identification of over $200M in cost synergies. I also oversaw organization design, culture, and change plans for successful integration across businesses, employees, and key stakeholders.
Operations and Continuous Improvements
- Led QVC studio operations through periods of rapid growth and change by continuously assessing and onboarding new production capabilities, roles, functions, and processes to ensure the highest level of on-air execution.
- As SVP of Production and Programming for Rue La La, I scaled event and photo production capacity to support over 40 curated events that changed daily.
- Led strategic planning, organization design, and financial and operations management for an 100+ employee organization.
- Scaled and built two high-volume product photography studios and event production teams.
- Enabled growth through implementation of process improvements and developed the technology investment strategy and standards for business metrics and reporting.
- Set the organization up to efficiently produce over 5K e-commerce events, with over 120K new product styles produced and launched per year.
Transformation and Change Management
- As VP of Creative at QVC, I transformed the disparate marketing, TV, and digital commerce creative teams into one centralized agency function.
- As a result, we achieved brand consistency and improved execution of client deliverables and cost management.
- After my success at QVC, I was recruited by Rue La La to lead production, programming, and delivery at the dynamic and fast-growing start-up.
- At Rue La La, I was instrumental in the continued year-over-year growth of the business through implementation of change management programs including investments in new production workflow tools, creation of resource planning models, budgets, and new business metrics.